Wednesday 26 November 2014

Weekly Report & Reflection Post #12

Hey everyone,
So this is it! This is officially my last blog post for ADED1P32. This has been a great course! I have learned so much about being a digital citizen and how I can make a positive difference in the world of technology. Below is my current PLE and as you can see, I have surrounded myself with new tools from this course that will be useful in my educational studies.
Pedersen, E. (CC) 2014
I have honestly learned so much in this course, and I have really enjoyed using the internet as my textbook. It has allowed for personal discovery and given me an eye opener to how much potential the digital world has to offer.

I think the most important aspect that I will take from this course is how to Blog. I have grown so much in the blogging world and it will be a tool that I will continue to use for the rest of my life. I plan to be that teacher who takes note of fun and exciting activities and educational growth within my classroom, and blog about it to the world so they can see student learning. I have read so many educational blogs this semester and if it was not for this class, I would never have been exposed to such a fantastic world of learning.

I also think this course showed me the importance of leaving a positive digital foot print. It is so important to leave a good impression and stay positive on the internet. The more positive and open your are to others, the more you learn and stay connected to those who want to share with you. By working together, the digital world can benefit each and every one of us.

Thanks for reading all my blogs!
Missemilyp

No comments:

Post a Comment